We are looking for a Account Executive to join our growing company. We are looking for someone with a strong digital marketing background, who sees their career in leading projects, growing accounts, and client management.
This is the ideal role for someone with 1-2 years’ experience at a previous B2B agency, who has a good general background knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social, Email) and now wants to develop their career as a Account Exec.
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working exclusively with Microsoft Partners. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We create content (blogs, eBooks, whitepapers and more), develop and execute SEO strategies, run PPC campaigns, build websites, and design and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Running and ultimate responsibility for the success of specific marketing projects and campaigns. These might include a 2 month PPC campaign, a 6 month web design project, or a 12 month strategic engagement.
- Managing specific clients and accounts. You will have responsibility for clients large and small. You will be responsible for growing accounts, and building relationships with stakeholders.
- Presenting and reporting back to clients on SEO, PPC and other digital marketing campaigns
- Their will be an element of practical execution required, so hands on experience with areas of SEO, PPC, social and/or email is a must.
- 12-24 months digital marketing experience in an agency role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a client facing role
- Client facing and presenting skills
- Knowledge of web analytics, and reporting tools
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude to work and the workplace
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of B2B technology marketing
- Demonstrable experience of SEO, PPC, social and/or email is a must.
- Experience using email marketing platforms
- Experience working at or with Microsoft related vendors
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company pension
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!