We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager, with a minimum 2 years’ experience (ideally working in a digital agency). Super focused, amazing attention to detail, client facing, and able to work on multiple accounts at a time.
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies and IT consultancies. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build websites, and create video and animations. We provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
The ideal candidate would be someone who sees their career working with clients, building relationships and growing accounts.
Main job duties
- Managing specific clients and accounts
- Responsibility for clients large and small
- Responsibility for growing accounts, and building relationships with stakeholders
- Managing the successful delivery of key work – from content, to campaigns, to website builds
- Presenting and reporting back to clients on SEO, PPC and other digital marketing campaigns
- Growing the account size, contributing to company revenue targets
Skills/Qualifications: Active Listening, Coaching, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communication, Judgement, Management of Financial Resources, Monitoring, Persuasion, Resource Management, Time Management, Vision
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!