We’re on the hunt for a Digital Designer with up to 2 years experience (ideally working in a digital agency). Client facing, insanely creative and driven – you will be looking for that next step in your career.
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build websites, and create video and animations. We provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
This is a digital role, so you need to have a passion and talent for designing websites, landing pages, emails etc. The perfect candidate will have knowledge of front-end coding (HTML and CSS).
Specific skills required include:
- Designing outstanding websites and landing pages, mainly in WordPress
- A good understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience.
- Designing and launching newsletters and email campaigns using MailChimp (and other tools)
- Generating content to supporting online media channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Content design skills covering product information, marketing brochures, eBook and whitepapers are useful
- An authority in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
Essential personal skills
- Confidence in a client facing role
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude to work and the workplace
- The ability to work to deadlines
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!