We’re on the hunt for a proven and established Digital Marketing Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join our growing company. This is the ideal position for someone with B2B experience and good SEO knowledge. Client facing, driven and ideally with agency experience, you will be looking for that next step in your marketing career.
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies and IT consultancies. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build website, and create video and animations. We provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
- Designing and implementing specific marketing campaigns with organic, paid, email and social components
- Key point of contact on client accounts
- Will be part of a team leading projects and calls
- Must have an interest in data and analytics
- Develop and present SEM strategies to clients
- Strong experience of PPC and SEM, particularly with AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Developing and managing social media content, activity and campaigns
Essential marketing skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- An ability to plan and document small, medium and large marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of SEO is a must
- Knowledge of PPC (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, bespoke banner ads)
- Experience using email, social and content marketing platforms and tools
- Solid understanding of web analytics – Google Analytics is a must
Essential personal skills
- Confidence in a client facing role
- Problem solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attitude to work and the workplace
- The ability to work to deadlines
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment in our UK office
- The chance to work in our US office (Seattle)
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!