We are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our team of talented creatives in our London headquarters.
The successful applicant will have up to 2 years experience (ideally working in an agency), be passionate about their craft and looking to make the next step in their design career.
Working directly with the Creative Director you will have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to our growing team.
We are an award-winning digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies. We help clients like Microsoft, Dimension Data, Nintex and IT Lab communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns. We provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
You must be knowledgeable about digital channels and have a good understanding of how to design and build websites, promotional landing pages, emails and other digital formats.
You must have knowledge of front-end coding (HTML and CSS) and have a portfolio of your work that shows off your work.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Designing outstanding websites and landing pages
- Developing your designs into fully functioning WordPress sites
- Designing and launching newsletters and email campaigns using MailChimp (and other tools)
- Designing marketing brochures, eBooks and whitepapers
- Creating content to supporting online media channels such as YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter
Specific skills include;
- Understanding and planning of IA and UX
- An authority in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch/XD
- Experience in motion graphics and video production, while not essential, would be a benefit
Essential personal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to present your work to your colleagues and clients
- Excellent attitude to collaboration, work and the workplace
- Able to work to deadlines
- Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Company pension
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A great working environment
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!