We’re on the hunt for a mid-weight Project Manager, with 1-2 years’ experience (ideally working in a digital agency). Super focused, amazing attention to detail, client facing, and able to work on multiple projects at a time, you will be looking for that next step in your career.
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in working with technology companies and IT consultancies. We help our clients communicate more effectively, reach new audiences, and drive leads. We practice content marketing, design and execute digital marketing campaigns, build websites, and create video and animations. We provide an environment that actively encourages you to forge the career you want to have.
We need someone to run a variety of digital, mainly website based, projects for our clients. They vary in both size and complexity, and you will be running multiple projects at a single time.
This person will be able to work hand in hand with our delivery teams to ensure some running of the project from the outset. You will be the main point of contact for the client, as well as working closely with our Account Managers.
You must have experience of running website projects, and understand the inherent complexities and nuances of successful delivery.
Part of the role is also to deliver a number of internal projects (digital, print and event based).
Main job duties
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Competent in agile project methodology.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Work with developers, designers, writers and other resources to define and document questions, liaise with business via email, IM or phone to get new requirements and explain feasibility.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plan releases; anticipate and react to change.
Skills/Qualifications: Active Listening, Coaching, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communication, Judgement, Management of Financial Resources, Monitoring, Persuasion, Resource Management, Time Management, Vision
What we can offer
- A competitive salary, based on talent and experience
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Numerous training opportunities
- A diverse client base, working on interesting projects
- A relaxed working environment
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!