We are looking for a creative content writer, with 1-2 years experience, to join our digital marketing agency and drive our growth and long term success. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, ambitious and out to make a name for themselves. Above all they must have a real love for both writing and technology.
We are a full service digital marketing agency. We help our clients to communicate more effectively, via marketing activities, inbound content strategies, great websites and more.
We create all manner of copy for a wide range of B2B enterprise technology firms. All of our clients are technology or technical companies, the majority in the Microsoft Enterprise space. So an interest and/or background in Microsoft products, IT and technology is a must.
We market business-to-business products, are experts when it comes to the Cloud and Cloud services, and know everything there is to know about the latest digital business tools.
- Create and write a wide range of collateral – including web content, blog posts, emails, eBooks and whitepapers
- Research content ideas, products and companies – on your own and with the team
- Work on broader marketing campaigns, including social, email and the web
- You must have a natural ability to write great content and copy. We can teach you an awful lot, but you need raw talent when it comes to putting words together
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude, that gets things done to the highest standard
- The ability to think for yourself, generate ideas and concepts that will get us and our clients noticed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude to work and the workplace
- The ability to work to deadlines
- 1-2 years experience of writing at another company
- A good degree in English, Creative Writing or Marketing
- An understanding of SEO, social media and content marketing
Sound like the job for you?
Apply by sending your CV and some more about yourself and why you’d be perfect for the job to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to getting to know you!