The big day is nearly upon us. The day when we unveil the inaugural Inbound marketing excellence report for the Top 50 Microsoft Partners. We wanted to highlight the great work being done by many Microsoft partners when it came to inbound and digital marketing. So we scoured the industry and found those doing some really fantastic work. We analysed their outputs, profiled their marketing, and put together a beautiful report highlighting the top 50 companies. Read on to find out a little more about the report, who is in it, and how you can get your hands on it.
Who is in the report?
The inbound marketing excellence report focuses on a specific bunch of companies—namely Microsoft product vendors who specialise in Office 365 and SharePoint. Companies are from across the globe. We only included full product companies, those with significant products or offerings (a single webpart for sale isn’t enough I’m afraid). We also didn’t include development or code based tools or products, as this was a niche area (though one we hope to return to soon).
How did we decide on the top 50?
First of all, we compiled a long list of all eligible companies. We then looked at three very specific areas of their inbound and digital marketing: Website, Blogging and Twitter. We scored each of these three areas and combined these scores to derive an overall ranking. Scores were determined in the following way:
- Website – We used a tool called SiteBeam to analyse the websites
- Blogging – We used our in-house blog Analysis tool Maya
- Twitter – We used Kred to judge reach and influence
Of course, we could have broadened our analysis, to look at other aspects of inbound marketing, but we felt keeping it tight and considered benefited the overall report and made for a better comparison between companies. And there are many companies outside of the top 50 doing great things, but the 50 fifty deserve special recognition for their efforts.
What else do I need to know?
A few other facts about the inbound marketing excellence report report are below. If you have any other questions then get in touch and we will answer them for you:
- It is independent – The report is independent of Microsoft, but they are very much aware of it and excited for us to partner and launch at their Future Decoded event in November.
- Analysis and insights – As well as profiles for the 50 companies it includes contributions and insights from: HubSpot, the CMOs of Nintex and Sharegate, Christian Buckley MVP, Dropbox and BuzzSumo.
- Absolutely free – Everyone who registers for a copy will get a beautifully designed and printed copy through the post.
- Future Decoded – We will be a Future Decoded on the 10th and 11th of November launching and promoting the report to partners.
How do I get a copy?
This is the easy bit. Simply head over here and register your details. We will post you a copy for the 10th of November, the day we launch it at Microsoft Future Decoded. If you are in London on the 10th or 11th then please drop by our stand for a chat. If you don’t have a ticket then email us and we will see what we can do to get you one.